REPORT: Tesla gets $82.5 million investment; delivers 700th Roadster
FCM's slogan is "clean energy investments for a low carbon world," and Bloomberg reports that Tesla may use the FCM money to expand its retail stores around the world. Earlier this year, Daimler invested in the electric car start-up, as well.
Also in Frankfurt, Tesla delivered the 700th Roadster to 24-year-old German law student Lennart Hennig. The young man didn't just opt for the standard Roadster, either. Henning is now the proud owner of an electric blue Roadster Sport.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models