New York '08 Preview: Nissan releases 2009 Maxima teaser shots
Nissan will unveil the completely redesigned 2009 Maxima next week at the 2008 New York Auto Show, but wants to whet our appetites with some teaser shots before the big reveal. Unlike most teaser shots, we can actually glean a few details from these. The shot of the headlight, for instance, shows a new shape for the Maxima's "eyes". It appears the sheetmetal from the fender overlaps the headlights in a way that has part of the turn signal jutting out on its own. It kind of looks like the 370Z rendering that appeared in a Japanese mag we showed you a few days ago. Also note the "4DSC" sticker on the rear passenger window, which harkens back to the day when Nissan referred to the Maxima as a "4-Door Sports Car". From what little the teasers tell us, history may repeat itself next week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX