Zest microcar to debut in Geneva
The car will actually be licensed as a quadricycle, and features a completely symmetrical, molded thermoplastic bodyshell. A hardtop with full windshield is optional.
Motivation comes in the form of a 505 cc, two-cylinder engine, mounted behind the passenger compartment and putting out all of 21 hp. The suspension is MacPherson struts on all four corners, and four-wheel disk brakes handle the stopping duties.
The manufacturer plans a run of 600 units for 2006, and 2,000 in 2007, distributed through a European retail network. More pictures after the jump.
[Acrea, via Le Blog Auto]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video