The ultimate parking meter
The PhotoViolationMeter (right) takes a picture of your car and its license plate when you park, and starts the clock before you even get out of the car. You pay with a credit/debit card or cash, and should you be unfortunate enough to overstay your welcome, you get to pay for your parking ticket right at the meter. Now isn't that special.
Oh, and no more cruising for a meter with time left on it, either. The ViolationMeter senses when a car leaves its parking spot and resets the clock to zero, no matter how much time was left.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies