Toyota has announced the prices for the luxury hybrid SUV and it's about $10,000 more than the gas-only version. When the RX 400h goes on sale on tax-day, April 15, the sticker price will be $48,535. Toyota broke up the price between $4,000 - $5,000 for the hybrid engine and $6,000 in additional features that are optional on the RX 330. The 400h gets to 60 mph in 7.3 seconds and the EPA estimates 27/31 mpg. We'll let the value vs. environment consciousness debates continue.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models