As many of you might imagine I'm not a regular Oprah watcher, but my fiancée is. She told me about today's season premiere of the long running talk show and how it makes dreams come true. Part of that dream was giving new cars to needy folks who wrote into the show. That new car was the Pontiac G6. But Oprah didn't stop there. Oh no. Pontiac gave everyone in the audience a new G6 as well. Slap me and call me Stedman that's unreal. Congratulations to the audience and sympathies to those who show up Wednesday and get free Barry Manilow CDs under their chairs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video