Hey, remember the Rondo? The tall Kia hatchback never really caught on here in the United States, but in Europe – where all sorts of funky five-doors flourish – the Rondo (sorry, Carens) has enjoyed respectable success. At least, enough that Kia has completely redesigned its people-carrier for 2013, bringing it more in line with the stylish new design direction of the brand's entire lineup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX