Chrysler trademarks 8 Mile, ProMaster
Likewise, the two ProMaster names are little surprise, as Fiat intends to give the Ford Transit and Transit connect some competition with its own European-style Ducato vans. Now it looks as if those will come with ProMaster badges.
But, names like Detroit Motor Works, 8 Mile and Crossroad all leave the door open for some speculation. Allpar.com also reports Chrysler has laid claim to Active Air, which it speculates may be applied to the company's variable-length intake runners.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies