Take a virtual tour of Mercedes AMG HQ in Affalterbach
Until you step inside any of those buildings, that is, such as the lobby that normally feels like an upscale dealer showroom but on certain days features AMG wares worthy of SEMA, or the studio area where customers have dropped their cars off for personalized modifications.
Everything that comes from AMG comes from this secluded plot of land. You can take a personal tour of it but you can't take pictures, so Mercedes-Benz has done it for you with a seven-minute, digital trip through the AMG factory hive. Scroll down to take the virtual walk-through – but don't let it stop you from actually visiting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models