Why yes, this is a chrome Buick Regal
That, however, does not appear to have stopped members of a Regal-centric car club in China from wrapping the Buick sedan in the shiny stuff, for better or worse. At least they've also given the same car a flat black finish, too. Follow the links to see more.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models