Five Axis plans to bring along both the CT 200h that the company unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show this year as well as a new GS F Sport project (seen above). The latter vehicle wears a full widebody conversion as well as custom paint, brake hardware from StopTech and a full AirRunner TC-5 air suspension.
VIP Auto Salon, meanwhile, plans to show off a special IS 350C with custom carbon fiber aero work, a Power Enterprise Rotex supercharger kit for a little bit more speed and a TOMS upper shock tower brace.
But we're most taken with the idea of the Lexus LX 570 by JT Grey Racing. Sadly, there aren't yet any pictures of that beast, but Lexus says it has been built to be a full-blown off-road racer with 37-inch BF Goodrich Baja TA tires, 17-inch custom wheels, lots of off road lighting and Sparco race seats inside. We're always fans of airborne luxury SUVs... Read all about each vehicle in the press release after the break.
CAR MEDIA GUIDE FOR THE 2011 SEMA SHOW
Lexus returns in its fifth year to the 2011 SEMA Show with another extraordinary collection of exciting custom build cars. This year, celebrating its launch of the all-new GS 350, Lexus will reveal and feature the all-new GS 350 with F SPORT Package. Lexus will feature nine dynamic vehicles at its exhibit:
• GS 350 with F SPORT Package by Lexus
• Project GS F SPORT by Five Axis
• CT 200h F SPORT Special Edition by Lexus
• CT 200h by Five Axis
• IS 350 with F SPORT Package by Lexus
• IS 250C with F SPORT Package by Lexus
• IS F by Lexus
• IS 350C by VIP Auto Salon
• LX 570 by JT Grey Racing
All of the vehicles will be available for viewing at the Lexus exhibit tent, located outside between the Central and South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Disclaimer: Some of the vehicles shown are special project cars, modified with non-Genuine Lexus parts and accessories. Modification with these non-Genuine Lexus parts or accessories may void the Lexus warranty, may negatively impact vehicle performance and safety, and may not be street legal.
GS 350 with F SPORT Package by Lexus
Description: Building on the excitement of the fourth-generation GS that was revealed at Pebble Beach in August, the all-new GS 350 with F SPORT package was designed to engage driving enthusiasts with factory engineering and the ability to take performance to an entirely new level. With its dynamic handling, stopping power and true sporty feel, the GS 350 with F SPORT package is sure to be the crowd pleaser at SEMA.
• Rear-wheel drive models features 19-inch staggered width wheels
• F SPORT tuned Adaptive Variable Suspension
• New larger front brakes with high friction pads
• Sport front bumper and rear lower valence
• Rear lip spoiler
• F SPORT mesh grille inserts
• Exclusive design treatment with smooth striated aluminum trim
• 16-way power driver's sport seat with Lexus first power side bolsters, thigh support and four-way lumbar
• F SPORT exclusive Cabernet Red leather interior
Project GS F SPORT by Five Axis
Description: Troy Sumitomo and Five Axis returns to SEMA with an exciting and fresh take on the all-new GS 350. Featuring a stunning Glacier White Paint with custom Slate Gray accents, an AirRunner TC-5 air suspension system and custom fabricated exhaust with dual finishers, this is one project car that refuses to be ignored.
• Five Axis widebody conversion
• Unique silver textured accents
• Stoptech Front and Rear Big Brake Kit
• AirRunner TC-5 Air Suspension System
• FIVE:AD S5:F Alloy Wheels
CT 200h F SPORT Special Edition by Lexus
Description With a combined 42 mpg fuel economy rating, the CT 200h is as efficient as it is exhilarating. Adding style and excitement with F SPORT cues, it makes this CT an all-inclusive sport and luxury package.
• F SPORT 17-inch alloy wheels with Liquid Silver finish
• F SPORT suspension with anti-sway bar and springs
• Ocean Blue NuLuxe trimmed seats
• Front grilled with mesh pattern and metal scuff plates
• Larger rear spoiler
CT 200h by Five Axis
Description: Taking fun to a new level, Five Axis took the CT 200h and added a custom widebody conversion, a striking JDSU "Dark Passage" paint and a TEIN flex coilover suspension system. This CT proves that you can use 'fun-to-drive' and 'hybrid' in the same sentence.
• Uniquely appointed seats with laser etched Ultrasuede® EcoDesignTM inserts
• Custom illuminated headliner with Ultrasuede®EcoDesignTM upholstery
• Upholstery by Turinmodel, Inc.
• Stop Tech High Performance Big Brake Kit – Front with 12.0 x 1.1-inch cross-drilled rotor
• Custom FIVE:AD forged wheels
IS 350 with F SPORT Package by Lexus
Description Taking inspiration from the IS F ultra-performance sedan, the IS 350 with F SPORT package provides more power, agility and a sportier appearance.
• Special suspension and steering tuning
• 18-inch alloy wheels with super-chrome finish
• Front lip spoiler, rear deck spoiler and dark-chrome front grille insert
• Available Ultrasonic Blue exterior
• F SPORT heated front seats
• F SPORT badging on steering wheel, shift knob and doorsill scuff plates
IS 250C with F SPORT Package by Lexus
Description: The sophisticated IS 250C with F SPORT package continues to blend the expressive stylishness of a hardtop convertible with the quietness and comfort of a coupe. Young at heart customers appreciate the IS convertible's ability to quickly go from hardtop to convertible in less than 21 seconds. A fun-in-the-sun driving experience is enhanced in this sleek convertible with F SPORT cues and components.
• F SPORT wheels and tires
• F SPORT brake upgrade
• F SPORT performance exhaust
• Bi-xenon HID, auto-leveling headlamps
IS F by Lexus
Description: As the first production model to wear the brand's "F" marquee, the Lexus IS F offers a thrilling, fun-to-drive experience. Providing stimulating driving dynamics, the IS F is exclusively powered by a performance-tuned 5.0-liter V8 engine teamed to an eight-speed Sport Direct Shift transmission.
• 19-inch forged aluminum wheels manufactured for Lexus by BBS
• Bi-xenon HID, auto-leveling headlamps
• Distinctive F marquee styling cues
• Dual-polished stainless-steel exhaust diffusers
• Blue accents exclusive to "F" marque
IS 350C by VIP Auto Salon
Description: VIP Auto Salon is no stranger to Lexus. They've modified many custom vehicles with their extreme designs. This custom Chameleon paint by K&W features a Seibon carbon fiber hood, a high-performance exhaust system, F SPORT lowering springs, Bilstein shock absorber set and F SPORT 19-inch full-faced forged alloy wheels.
• Custom carbon fiber aero styling package
• Custom seat inserts by Top Stitch
• HID fog light kit and DRL LED replacement
• Power Enterprise Rotex Supercharger kit by Apexi x VIP Auto Salon
• TOMS upper shock tower brace
Lexus LX 570 by JT Grey Racing
Description Driver Joe Bacal and the JT Grey Racing team shows just how capable, reliable and durable the Lexus LX 570 is. The LX 570 has conquered rugged and extreme desert terrains and with its off-road mastery and powerful 5.7-liter V8, it is sure to be a winning combination.
• 37-inch BF Goodrich Baja TA race tires
• 17-inch F Sport forged off-road wheels
• Custom King Racing shocks
• Off road lighting with 70 watt carbon fiber HID
• Sparco race seats