Mother of all Hot Wheels tracks leaves us speechless, if real [w/poll]
Consider this thing the Nürburgring of the Hot Wheels world.
Being the skeptics that we are, we so have to question the authenticity of this race course, only because the changing camera angles leaves some wiggle room for building the sections separately with much less track. You can vote yea or nay in our poll below, but frankly, we want to live in a world where this is 100 percent real.
Regardless, it's an amazing feat of Hot Wheels engineering, and we highly encourage you to take four minutes out of your day to watch the full video, posted after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models