Ford Focus Electric to launch without DC fast-charge capability
Focus is on Level 2 charging.
Report: 2012 Fiat 500 rated 30/38 mpg city/highway
And that's only if you get the manual.
Lansing man becomes Michigan's first Chevy Volt owner
Goes to NY to get one for $26,000.
AutoblogGreen for 02.01.11
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video