|Second Drive: 2011 Nissan Leaf - Some things you probably didn't know
More tidbits than you can shake a battery pack at.
|CARB rules the Chevy Volt is a ULEV, emits more* than Prius or Jetta TDI
The problem is the carbon monoxide.
|Unofficial: Nissan Leaf does 0-60 mph in 7 seconds, tops out at 94 mph?
AutoblogGreen for 10.25.10
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX