Le Mans courting disgruntled F1 teams
Remy Brouard said that not only would Le Mans organizers welcome former F1 entrants, it would give them a voice in drafting regulations. "If they want to make proposals," he said, "we will listen." Among the possible breakaway teams, Ferrari, Renault, BMW, McLaren and Toyota all have experience in F1, and the first four have won the race. As much as we don't want our F1 to burst, a 2010 Le Mans grid with those five entrants plus Audi, Peugeot, and Aston Martin would be nothing short of outstanding.
[Source: Autosport via Motor Authority | Photo Credit: Fabrice Pluchet]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies