Chicago Auto Show: Toyota FJ Soft Top
Toyota brought along their FJ Soft Top that they first showed last fall at SEMA. There's nothing new to report on this supercharged 4.7L V-8 SUT, other than confirmation that there are no production plans for beast. We do have a gallery of high-res photos that make great wallpaper, though.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies