It's official: Pontiac Solstice going road racing
The upstart Pontiac will race in the Showroom Stock B class, alongside the Mazda Miata, BMW Z4, Acura RSX and Honda Civic.
You can get your own Solstice racer by ordering your Solstice with the Z0K Club Sport production order option package, which includes ABS, a limited-slip differential, improved power steering cooler and the FE3 suspension option (which will be standard on the Solstice GXP).
Racers will want a few extras before hitting the track, including the nifty racing-only hardtop, racing tires, rollcage, safety harness, etc.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models