The image above doesn't give us any clear indication about what Mitsubishi will be showing off, but the new face of Mitsu is present and accounted for, along with a set of toned-down headlamps that blend the automaker's slanted lenses with round lights.
We won't know anything definitive until Mitsubishi's press conference on October 2nd, but speculation ranges from the production version of the Concept cX to the new Colt. Stay tuned and check Mitsubishi's press release after the jump.
MITSUBISHI 2008 PARIS MOTOR SHOW PRESS CONFERENCE
Three World Premieres
- Press Conference - October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3
- Keynote speakers: Kurihara-san (Head of Product Strategy at MMC) and Tim Tozer (MME's President & CEO)
- MMSP (Mitsubishi's motor sports team) representatives also available
Three World Premieres:
- Lancer Sportback - Mitsubishi's distinctive 5-door "Sports Hatch" for the C/D segments.
- Racing Lancer - Mitsubishi's entry at the 2009 Dakar Rally, modelled after Lancer Sportback and powered by an all-new 3.0 V6 turbo-diesel engine.
- Mitsubishi Motors will reserve a third world premiere for the Paris Motor Show (see below), which can only be discussed on October 2nd.
Paris will also see the European premiere of the 240PS Lancer Ralliart, in both Sports Saloon and Sportback (5-door hatch) forms.