Translogic 152: Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
Host Jonathon Buckley heads to the Circuito Ascari in Ronda, Spain to check the tech on the all-new Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. For Huracán, good things comes in threes: three driving modes, three gyroscopes and three accelerometers. Can all this technology combine with a 610 horsepower V10 engine to help Huracán surpass its predecessor, Lamborghini's best-selling Gallardo? Watch now to find out.
Lamborghini Huracan Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video