Next Ford Transit Connect revealed in new patent filings?
As the pedestrian delivery van in its current form is in need of a massive upgrade in the aesthetics department, adopting more of a "Ford face" like what's found on the Fiesta and forthcoming Fusion seems like a great idea. We're not sure, however, what to make of the buttresses at the base of the pillars, which reminds us a bit too much of the Honda Element.
While we haven't heard much about when a new Transit Connect might be headed to our shores, according to Left Lane News, Ford may show an almost-production-ready concept at the Paris Motor Show in September.
Ford Transit Connect Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models