Volvo planning long-wheelbase S60L for Chinese market
BMW, Audi, Porsche and Infiniti have all recently stretched their existing luxury sedans to lure new buyers in the rapidly developing Chinese market, and now word has it that Volvo is following suit with a long-wheelbase version of the S60.
The Chinese-owned Swedish automaker already produces a stretched version of the S80 in China, but has reportedly found little success. The hope is that the S60 – which for all its positive attributes does not have a particularly spacious rear bench – will plug that gap better in long-wheelbase form.
Volvo S60 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models