Morgan gives first look at LMP2 Le Mans racer
It might be missing an actual Morgan, though: the car is built by OAK's Onroak Automotive constructor division with a Pescarolo chassis and a Judd engine. When they're finished painting it, though, it will at least say "Morgan."
Even without the stickers, however, the video you'll see below is still totally worth it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models