Morgan gives first look at LMP2 Le Mans racer
It might be missing an actual Morgan, though: the car is built by OAK's Onroak Automotive constructor division with a Pescarolo chassis and a Judd engine. When they're finished painting it, though, it will at least say "Morgan."
Even without the stickers, however, the video you'll see below is still totally worth it.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video