GMC Granite is dead
Granite was rumored to be green-lighted for production, and would have been based on the Chevrolet Cruze platform, to compete with vehicles like the Scion xB and Kia Soul. We liked the concept when we saw it in 2010, but felt that the Granite was perhaps a bad match for GMC, given its small size.
While AN says Federico offered no further details, we imagine GM figures the forthcoming Buick Encore crossover probably doesn't need the competition in Buick/GMC showrooms.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models