This is the 2013 Ford Fusion
As we showed you before, Ford enlisted the help of an interactive iPad app to count down the days until the Fusion's reveal. But today, an error with the app gave us a nice front-three-quarter view of Ford's new Camry-fighter, which has since been removed.
We're digging the low-slung stance, blacked-out Day Light Opening (greenhouse) and pixel-perfect wheel size, but it's the fascia that's easily the most handsome, combining elements of recent Ford concepts and polishing them up for production duty (along with a fair bit of Aston Martin in that grille). We'll be seeing much more in another three days, so stay tuned...
Ford Fusion Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models