Best view yet of facelifted 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
As we've reported many times before, it's pretty safe to assume that the 2013 Genesis Coupe will use the updated, direct-injected 3.8-liter V6 that's available in the Genesis Sedan, producing 333 horsepower. We're confident that the 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four will also carry over, and we can't help but cross our fingers that Hyundai found some way to shoehorn the big 5.0-liter, 429-hp V8 under the coupe's sleek hood, however unlikely that might be.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies