Zagato's "Alfa Romeo" TZ3 Stradale clears its V10 throat
When is an Alfa Romeo not an Alfa Romeo? When it's a Dodge Viper ACR, of course. Okay, so the Zagato TZ3 Stradale may have nothing more tying it to Alfa than the badge on its nose and the name on which it draws, but that's not about to stop us from loving it.
Details and initial photos of the coachbuilt custom just dropped the other day, revealing the latest in the iconic line of Zagato TZs. And while we were waiting for Zagato to release some additional photos of its newest creation, we got this video instead. Not that we're complaining, because the ACR-based TZ3 Stradale is all kinds of awesome. But don't take our word for it – follow the jump to watch the brief video for yourself.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video