Report: Toyota to cut management board in half
After a 2010 filled with recalls and court dates, Toyota is preparing to re-focus its efforts and cutting the number of board members will allow for decisions and actions to be realized far more quickly. The automaker will reportedly announce the cuts ahead of its April shareholders meeting.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies