GM thinking of doubling Chevy Volt production to 120,000 units in 2012
Will demand last until the feds $7,500 runs out?
Henrik Fisker: Plug-in vehicle sales will take off like iPhones, flat-screen TVs
Why electric cars will go from too-expensive to "what, you don't have one?"
Mazda to launch electric Demio (Mazda2) in Japan in 2012
Better late than never.
AutoblogGreen for 01.25.11
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video