|Ford VP: Electric-drive models could account for 10-25% of sales by 2020
Think Blue Oval, think big.
|Detroit 2011: Toyota Prius V
The V stands for volume (and "v"amily).
|Tesla sells 1,500th Roadster
This is impressive, but they sold most of them a long time ago.
AutoblogGreen for 01.11.11
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video