Confirmed? Gran Turismo 5 hits stores on Dec. 29
Well, we can put all the rumor-mongering to rest. Reader Larry Spector emailed us this morning with confirmation that Gran Turismo 5 will hit the shelves (and obliterate the productivity of thousands of PS3 owners) on December 29. Is Larry a sneaky Sony employee? Nope, he's a regular Amazon user like the rest of us, and today, GT5 showed up as a Gold Box item for him. The pre-order page now features the release date, so wives, girlfriends, and other assorted family members expecting holiday togetherness can now formally make plans to leave us alone as we spiral into full-on, anti-social gamer mode the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. Though, we have to say -- releasing the game before Christmas might have been the smart move, guys. Regardless, order's been placed. What're you waiting for?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX