Ferrari 288 GTO owners set to descend on Monterey
Every year during the third week in August, thousands of automotive enthusiasts flock to the Monterey Peninsula for a massive gathering of classic, sports and exotic cars known as the Pebble Beach Weekend. In addition to the various car shows, auctions and races, one of the highlights this year will be a gathering of Ferrari 288 GTOs to celebrate the car's 25th anniversary. 288 GTO specialist Joe Sackey is organizing the event, which will be the first reunion of the car in the United States, and has put out an invite to any and all current owners for what will hopefully be the largest gathering of Ferrari's first supercar of the modern era. Those interested in the event can visit Joe Sackey's web site for additional information.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX