Spy Shot?: Scion iQ concept caught before New York unveiling
With the April Fools jokes flying, we're having a hard time taking anything seriously, and the newest source of our skepticism comes in the form of a singular spy shot showing the Scion iQ concept ahead of its official unveiling at next week's New York Auto Show. The head-on pic gives us a glimpse of a reworked fascia, with a new front bumper sporting LED running lights, a revised splitter and Scion badge, but something just looks... off. The consensus around the Autoblog water-cooler is the shot may just have been lightened in Photoshop, giving it an odd aura, but we'll find out if it's legit soon enough – the New York show will kick off on Wednesday, where Toyota has already confirmed a new compact concept will be unveiled under the Scion brand. Stay tuned...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX