F1 President Max Mosley postponing retirement plans?
From the looks of it, Mosley is beginning to prove Ecclestone correct. The FIA president has now said that he will wait until next June to decide whether he will step down or not. That's only three months before his term ends, and unless a challenger decides to campaign while Mosley deliberates, it's unlikely that 90 days would be enough to unseat Lord Mosley. According to Ecclestone, Mosley won the vote of confidence after the sex scandal after bribing representatives from third world countries to back him. Between his power and political skill, it's hard to believe that Max will vacate his post until he decides to do it himself.
[Source: The Guardian]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies