VIDEO: Autoblog drives the Koenigsegg CCX
What's it like driving a supercar with over 800 horsepower that can accelerate to sixty in slightly over three seconds? I don't know, you'll have to ask Autoblogger Frank Filipponio who did just that at the official U.S. unveiling of the Koenigsegg CCX. Only one car was on hand to attack the track with and it was the exact same CCX that the Stig flogged on Top Gear to a record lap time, complete with the rear wing that was added for extra stability by Koenigsegg. Special thanks goes out to Drew Phillips from Fast-Autos.net who served as our impromptu driver for the video shoot and our brethren over at Netscape for producing the video.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX