- 2013 Ford Focus ST by Tanner Foust Racing (top): X Games warrior Tanner Foust wanted his ST to be able to go from work to the track, while not being too harsh for commuting in Southern California. A body kit, MagnaFlow exhaust and fully adjustable front and rear suspension have been added.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST by Bojix Design (upper left): The Bojix Design car stands out mostly for its eye-catching orange paint, black hood and low-rider stance. Upgraded brakes and coil-over springs are noted performance adds.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST by M&J Enterprises (upper right): M&J partnered with Ford, Cosworth LLC for ultimate performance. Ford Racing engine and suspension upgrades result in an aggressively fast car putting out some 330 horsepower.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST by Galpin Auto Sports (lower left): The sinister Galpin car, rocking some shockingly green wheels, was meant as a rally car-inspired build. The menacing looks of the body kit are backed by methanol injection and larger brakes, creating a car that the tuner claims is rally-ready.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST by Steeda Autosports (lower right): Steeda has added its own "G-Trac" suspension to its SEMA Focus, as well as Brembo brakes and a custom 19-inch wheel and tire package.
2013 Ford Focus ST, 2.0L EcoBoost, Six-Speed Manual Transmission – Built by Tanner Foust Racing
Why it's cool: World record holder and X-Games Gold medalist Tanner Foust set out to build a competent weekend track/canyon warrior, comfortable enough to endure a Southern California commute. Improved performance including increased air intake, and a signature MagnaFlow exhaust add power, while fully adjustable front and rear suspension adds flexibility for top performance regardless of the track. Custom body kit additions complete Tanner's aggressive, yet approachable look.
2013 Ford Focus ST, 2.0L EcoBoost, Six-Speed Manual Transmission – Built by Bojix Design
Why it's cool: Brings European design cues to American soil, Bojix Design delivers a sleek, chic, tasteful and impactful look with their new Focus ST interpretation. Iconic orange paint, expressive body kit bits, big brakes and coil-overs add grip to the go. A celebration of full-throttle design, this unique build will turn heads of Focus fanatics everywhere.
2013 Ford Focus ST, 2.0L EcoBoost, Six-Speed Manual Transmission – Built by M&J Enterprises
Why it's cool: The M&J team formulated a partnership between Ford, Cosworth LLC and Ford Racing to boost Focus ST power by more than 30 percent, and torque by almost 20 percent. Ford Racing engine and suspension modifications combined with Cosworth specified wheels and tires to put 330 horsepower to the pavement. The Tangerine Scream finish and subtle graphics signal an appreciative nod to an authentic motorsports heritage.
2013 Ford Focus ST, 2.0L EcoBoost, Six-Speed Manual Transmission – Built by Galpin Auto Sports
Why it's cool: Infusing a heavy dose of rally car DNA into a 2013 Focus ST, the Galpin team took power and vehicle dynamics to the next level with coil-over springs, big brakes, methanol injection and a rally-ready body kit. An eye-catching paint scheme and upgraded interior finishes the expressive design. The result is a fun to drive, great looking rally car equally at home slinging mud or cruising the boulevard.
2013 Ford Focus ST, 2.0L EcoBoost, Six-Speed Manual Transmission – Built by Steeda Autosports
Why it's cool: Steeda takes aim at demanding performance junkies with their European-inspired Focus ST. On the street or track, the Steeda ST offers increased performance, improved handling, aggressive looks and performance feel to make an automotive enthusiast latch on and not let go. Steeda G-Trac suspension modifications, Brembo brakes and a 19-inch custom wheel and tire package takes power to the tarmac. This hot hatchback means business.