Last we heard, Volkswagen was reportedly pushing forward the development of its seventh-generation (read: MkVII) Golf hatchback, with the final car being ready for public consumption as early as the end of next year. Our spy photographers recently caught this heavily camouflaged prototype for the new global hatch out testing, and though there's plenty of unknown details, it doesn't appear that the Golf formula has changed too much. (We aren't complaining.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX