Convertibles have historically been shuffled into two categories: folding soft tops and retractable hard tops. Now it looks Porsche is looking to blur the line between the two with the roof of the next-generation 911. The crew from GermanCarForum.com managed to lay its hands on a patent drawing that clearly shows a roof design that uses metal panels at the front and rear with two sections of canvas between the two. What are the advantages of the design? It's difficult to tell from the drawing al
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX