We haven't talked about or seen the Ford Start Concept in some time, but it's starting to seem like something similar to this car might become a reality soon. Automotive News reports that Ford CEO Alan Mulally says his company is looking at adding a small, value-priced B-segment car slotting in below the Ford Fiesta, and we can't help but think of how well Ford's 2010 concept would fill this spot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX