Citroen has taken a unique stab at commemorating Sebastien Loeb and Daniel Elena's nine World Rally Championship wins. Rather than work up yet another tired video of the champions expounding on the virtues, trials and and tribulations that come with being the very best for nearly a decade straight, the company whipped up a diorama atop Citroen DS3. The scale model covers nine separate rally terrains, including bits from Rally Finland and the Acropolis Rally. Each one of the nine sections feature
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX