Mazda is slightly increasing pricing for the 2016 Mazda6 and CX-5, but buyers are getting a little more from the refreshed models like exterior updates and higher-quality cabins.
- Brandon Turkus
- Dec 1, 2014
Oh Mazda... we had many hopes for the promised diesel four-cylinder in the Mazda6, but those have remained largely unfulfilled, as the oil-burning powerplant has failed to appear on dealer lots following its 2012 LA Auto Show announcement.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies