We have to ask the question above because, in all honesty, we don't know for sure if these are images of the 2013 SRT Viper, specifically its new nose and hood. Sent to Autoblog by an anonymous tipster, the images appear to be of a mold of some sort, possibly used to make the tooling for the engine cover, fenders and front end of the new Viper.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX