SRT teases hybrid Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismo concept [w/video]
While the name might be similar, this creation has no relation to the Viper-powered motorcycle from years back. Instead, SRT's designers are preparing a single-seat hypercar with a hybrid powertrain and lots of active aero to keep it all planted. The five exhausts poking out above the rear diffuser look great, too.
The teaser images offer a few glimpses of the Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismo, but SRT's video provides a much better angle on things for a more complete perspective up this upcoming, downloadable car.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video