Hear the new Cadillac CTS-V torture some tires
With the supercharged 6.2-liter V8 from the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 nestled into the CTS-V's engine bay, the Cadillac certainly has quite a bark coming from its exhaust. The mill might be detuned slightly from the 'Vette to 640 horsepower and 630 pound-feet of torque, but that's still plenty for this smoky application. Enjoy this tease of the future V-Series, ahead of the Detroit show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies