Project CARS is looking better and better all the time
Available in ultra-high-def 1440p, this new trailer looks particularly stunning when the courses are wet. As with the last trailer, the sheer variety of cars and tracks is seriously impressive, even without the damage and weather effects. According to the video game fanatics at Kotaku, Project CARS is still under development. If that's really the case, we can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.
If there's one qualm we have, it's that this new title from Slightly Mad Studios still doesn't have a release date. All we know is that it will be available on Steam, Microsoft's Xbox One, the Sony Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U and Oculus Rift later this year. Take a look below for the full trailer.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models