Translogic takes a closer look at the Mars Curiosity rover
While the Curiosity program is only supposed to last two years, NASA is currently looking into ways to bring samples from the red planet back to Earth. That will be a substantially more ambitious project, but with the brightest minds in the field on the case, we wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility. Check out the latest Translogic episode below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models