Watch BMW drop a priceless Art Car onto a cliff
The racing coupe was on display in London during the Olympics, where BMW was the transport sponsor, so we suppose this is one way to top the quadrennial spectacle. While it would have been much simpler and far cheaper to drag out the green screen and video workstation, or Photoshop, or a matte painter, that's not the BMW way. So the real car was driven to a landing zone and a helicopter hauled the M3 to the top of the rock, where we suppose it can now stop pining for the fjords.
There's a video below with the action, and another here that the owner won't let us embed.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models