Drivable Lego go-kart is slow but awesome
Mind you, it seems as though the adult in this video – a Dutchman by the name of Eric Steenstra – is running the show, and likely the build. The go kart (dubbed "Le-GoKart" on Steenstra's tumblr page) makes use of 48 Lego Mindstorms NXT motors and 16 NXT battery packs, has working headlights and taillights and can support the weight of a 222-pound adult man. It is constructed exclusively from Lego parts, too – no cheating.
Forget the fact that the kart is so slow with a child piloting it that an area rug substantially slows it down, and simply enjoy the videoed madness, below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models