Watch these old snakes roll down a big hill
With 289 and 427 beasts barking through side pipes, the pack offers up a V8 cacauphony unlike any batch of modern race cars. As you may recall, that gorgeous Daytona Coupe out front wound up going home with some wrinkled sheetmetal later in the day due to an off. Scroll down below to take in the video for yourself, and be sure to click through the gallery for more goodness.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies