Are you the Audi S1?
If that's true, we can expect between 220 and 250 horsepower shuttled to all four wheels via the German automaker's Quattro all-wheel drive system. If you were wondering why Audi didn't use the S1 name for the A1 Quattro, you may very well be looking at the reason.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models