Is this 1972 Chevrolet Nova the world's greatest sleeper?
That's my kind of magical. Mike Musto takes the machine out for a quick sprint around the back streets of Chicago and eventually talks Diesner into using the car to do what it does best: vaporizing its rear tires. Scroll below to check out the clip for yourself. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have Chevrolet Novas to salivate over.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models